Please join us for free lunch this Sunday August 28 starting at 11:45 a.m. after our morning worship! If you can please bring something to share with the church family. But most of all bring yourself and a friend! We also have our regular Sunday morning activities including Bible study and worship.
Come for our regular activities this Sunday!
- Bible study* at 9:15 a.m.
- Worship together at 10:30 a.m.
We have a Bible study class for beginners in simple English and a class for people who know the Bible well. There are also special classes and activities for children and youth.
If you live on or near Louisiana State University the church bus can pick you up and give you a ride. Important note! If you want to come and need a ride… let us know and ask. The church bus does not run on Sunday morning – but someone can come pick you up if you need a ride and ask.
- Highland Road bus stop (near neighborhood WalMart) at 8:45 a.m.
- Milford + Gourrier (between El Cid and Embassy apartments) at 8:50 a.m.
- (Bus stop in front of Christ the King Catholic Church – on Highland + Dalrymple – at 8:53 a.m.)
- Edward Gay apartments at 8:53 a.m.
- Nicholson bus stop at 8:55 a.m.
- Tigerland (on Alvin Dark across from Circle K) at 8:58 a.m.
- Brightside bus stop at 9:00 a.m.
Please allow 5-10 minutes for the bus or car to arrive because of weather or traffic. You can also drive yourself. We are at 5775 Highland Road, 70808. If you drive yourself turn into the back parking lot.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday!